Specialization: Management and Marketing
George Michael Klimis B.Sc (Hons), PGDip.Sc, MBA, PhD, is currently Assistant Professor at Panteion University where he teaches Strategic Management, Marketing and Change management. He holds a degree in mathematics (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki), a Postgraduate Diploma in Music Information Technology (City University, London) and an MBA from Cass Business School (former City University Business School, London). He earned his PhD at Cass Business School, while researching for the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) funded programme “Globalisation, Technology and Creativity: Current Trends in the Music Industry”.
He has been visiting lecturer at Cass Business School and also taught at the University of Athens (Department of Mass Media and Communications), the Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Peiraus, the National School of Public Administration and the Hellenic Open University among others. He has worked as a freelance management consultant to various companies in Greece and the UK and held the position of Strategy and management consultant for AEPI (the Greek collecting society for authors and composers).
George M. Klimis has published extensively in academic journals such as the European Management Journal, British Journal Management, European Journal of Communication, New Media and Society and others. One of his papers has also been awarded the “Most innovative paper” award by the British Academy of Management in 1998.
- Marketing Principles: Products, Services and Culture (3rd Semester)
- Strategic ManagementΙ (6th Semester)
- Introduction to the Basic Principles of Entrepreneurship (7th Semester)
- Applications of Business Planning (8th Semester)
- Organization and Management of Cultural Organizations (MA in Cultural Management)
- Management and Marketing in Media (MA in New Media and Journalism)
- Management and Marketing (MA in Communication and Media Rhetoric)