Specialization: Organization Theory & Human Resources Management
Dimitra Iordanoglou is Lecturer at Panteion University. She holds a Ph.D degree on Human Resource Management (Athens University of Economics and Business) and one on Group Psychology (University of Manchester, UK) where she studied as a scholar of the State Scholarships Foundation of Greece (IKY). She teaches in the Postgraduate Programme Cultural Management, Public Management and Media Psychology at Panteion University and as Visiting Lecturer in Health and Crisis Management at the University of Peloponnese, and in the Postgraduate Programmes Human Resource Management and Εxecutive ΜΒΑ at the Athens University of Economics and Business.
She is coordinator of the European Programme Developing and enhancing leadership skills for young managers in times of crisis: an innovative training package for European young professionals (Leonardo da Vinci – Transfer of Innovation) and author of the book Human Resource Management in Modern Organizations. New Trends and Practices. (2008 Kritiki Publications).
She has also worked as Human Resource Management Consultant for many years. She is a certified coach on Emotional Intelligence from Hay/McBer – USA and a member of the NeuroLeadership Institute. Her research interests cover the areas of Training and Development, Emotional Intelligence, NeuroLeadership and Social Neuroscience.
- Organization and Management (2nd Semester)
- Advertising and Public Relations Lab IV: Market Research – Strategic Use of Advertising Media (6th Semester)
- Human Resources Management (7th Semester)
- Advertising and Public Relations Lab V: Public Relations - The Art of Storytelling (7th Semester)
- Advertising and Public Relations Lab VIII: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence (8th Semester)
- Human Resources Management(MA in Cultural Management)
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship in Journalism (MA in New Media and Journalism)