The Department of Communication, Media and Culture is structured in three Divisions:
- The Division of Communication
- The Division of Mass Media
- The Division of Cultural Management
and offers three course orientations advanced by a broad range of subjects that enable students to specialize, yet lead to a common degree:
- Culture and Cultural Management
- Mass Media
- Advertising and Public Relations.
Students elect one of the three specialist course sequences at the beginning of their third year.
During the 2002-2003 academic year the Masters Studies Programme in Cultural Management was inaugurated. Starting September 2014, the Masters Programme has been extended, to cover the following areas:
- Cultural Management
- Communication and Media Rhetoric
- New Media and Journalism